23 Dec

Hi Guys,

Storm Barbara is having an impact this weekend and the date planned for this years Fur & Feather was meant to be on Tuesday 27 December. Due to the long range forecast and peoples availability it has been decided to postpone our Fur & Feather day until the New Year. We will provide an update at our January meeting on Thursday 12 January 2017.

May I wish all DFF Members, Family & Friends a wonderful Christmas and raise a glass for a Healthy and Prosperous 2017 …..Cheers



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: